Feb 19 2013 Application (12A606) denied by the Court.
The plaintiffs contend that Obama used forged government IDs and a fake social security number in order to run for political office. (See YouTube video at the bottom on CNN’s 2008 story on Obama’s alleged real father Frank Marshall Davis, a card-carrying communist who the president mentions in his autobiography Dreams from My Father.)
On Monday, Orly Taitz – an attorney for the plaintiffs – protested lower-level clerks’ decision to withhold the Supplemental Brief and other case pleadings from several of the Supreme Court justices. Taitz had vouched for a thorough review of the arguments to as many of the high court’s judges.
Court records show that on Dec. 26, 2012, or three weeks before Obama’s second inauguration, Chief Justice John Roberts reversed Justice Anthony Kennedy’s rejection and ordered the case distributed for conference on Feb. 15.
Related: Is Obama a pathalogical liar?
However, on that day SCOTUS released its list of granted petitions and Noonan v. Bowen was not included. Tuesday’s decision is a major setback for the birther movement as the federal government’s judicial branch has rejected hearing the case.
While there are multiple lower-level lawsuits, such as in California and Washington, birthers now appear to be targeting members of congress to initiate formal hearings which could lead to impeachment of the president.
Impeachment is highly unlikely given that Democrats control the U.S. senate. House Republicans have also been unwilling to investigate Obama’s personal and professional background in light of urgent tasks, including the need to address the March 1 sequestration cuts. During the 2012 presidential elections, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney and his Super Pacs also abstained from questioning Obama’s eligibility to serve as president.
Plaintiffs and their attorney are demanding an immediate investigation of both the actions of the employees of the Supreme Court of the United States in hiding pleadings and exhibits from the Justices and Barack Obama’s use of forged IDs and a stolen Social Security 042-68-4425.
Thus far, an online petition requesting a formal investigation into the president’s government IDs and SSN have resulted in over 32,000 letters and emails to members of congress.
Supporting Documents | Obama Birther Case
- Supreme Court reviews Obama birther case in conference
- Obama’s alleged 2009 tax return with fake SSN
- Publisher states in early 90s that Obama was born in Kenya
- Obama’s alleged Kenyan birth certificate
- School registration allegedly states Obama is Indonesian citizen
- Fake vs. real birth certificate
- Wedding ring inscription: “There is no God but Allah”
- Ann Dunham fake photo on Obama’s official Facebook
- Obama’s alleged real father: Frank Marshall Davis
Here are related articles on Obama’s birther lawsuits.
- Supreme Court rules on Obama forgery case
- Supreme Court to review Obama birther case
- Did John Brennan remove evidence from passport?
- Calif. appeals court reinstates case against president
- Birthers protest in front of SCOTUS building
- Ex Wash. Supreme Court justice helps birther plaintiff
- Obama’s 18.6 million fake Twitter followers
- Trump issues $5 million challenge to Obama
- President gets notice of default in Calif. court
- White House removes birther petition from website
Share your comments below.
*Note: Subscribe to Republican Examiner for updates